Frequently Asked Questions
- For all tours, we recommend wearing a long sleeve shirt, pants, and comfortable shoes. For everyone’s safety, we do not allow any hats, beanies, GoPro head mounts, scarfs, turbans, or other headgear for any of our tours. These items pose a risk to everyone’s safety when boarding, flying, and deboarding.
- For the Door-Off experience, you MUST wear shoes that are laced or strapped on. We highly recommend bringing a light jacket, preferably something waterproof for the cool and potentially misty breeze.
- For the Luxury AStar tour, we highly recommend wearing black or dark colors to reduce the glare from the windows for better photos.
Our weight limit in place for an individual is 250 lbs and 400 lbs for a couple. Weight limits include all clothing, shoes, and carry-on items. The reason why our weight limit is different for couples is to ensure that they can be on the same flight. The weight and balance of a helicopter are crucial to its ability to fly, so we appreciate your understanding of strictly enforcing this policy. In order to comply with FAA regulations, we will discretely weigh every passenger upon checking in.
- Nawiliwili Harbor and the Menehune Fishpond
- Kipu Kai and the Tunnel of Trees
- Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Falls) in Hanapepe Valley
- Olokele Canyon
- Waimea Canyon – the Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Na Pali’s spectacular sea cliffs and valleys
- The North Shore beaches from Ke’e to Hanalei
- The Beautiful Bay and Valley of Hanalei
- Mt. Waialeale – The heart of Kauai’s ancient volcano
- Picturesque Wailua Falls
- and more!
What you can bring…
- Phone or camera (with wrist or neck strap)
- Windbreaker or jacket
- Secure shoes
What you CANNOT bring…
- Hats, beanies, or any similar headwear
- Bags, backpacks, or purses
- Any loose items
- Selfie stick or GoPro stick longer than 12 inches
- Magnetic Gimbals (allowed with an additional strap to secure)
- Flip flops (or what we like to call slippers)